Sunday, March 4, 2012

#9. Start a Prank War.

Okay I guess I didn't technically start the prank war myself but when the apartment next to ours stole our kitchen chairs, I thought perfect.  Time to cross this one off of my list.  So later that week we all broke into their apartment at 3 am and stole their floor rug and flat screen TV.  And ya know that rug looked pretty good in our family room if I say so myself.

And really it's only the beginning (Yes W33...don't get too comfortable yet) but if I get the chance I'll add any updates.  Ha and I guess I also have to say we're not the only talented ones.  It's a new experience having no silverware...nothing like sharing one spoon between 6 people and rewashing it 10 times in 5 minutes.  Oh college.


1 comment:

  1. I love this. I might want to copy it. Loving it. Your blog is adorable!

    Come visit me @ www.weandserendipity.blogspot.com

    ♥ xoxo.

    ReplyDelete