Sunday, November 6, 2011

101 Things.

So a couple weeks ago, I found this book my mom gave me called “101 Things You Should Do Before You Graduate.”  And ya know I’m always looking for things to add a little extra fun to each day and week, so in pen and ink (typing and blogpost??) I am going to finish all 101. Before I graduate.  So with that being said, let me introduce #1:

#1: Make Exercise a Habit

Ha and let me just say this one was definitely a PERFECT one to start with.  Exercising used to be a foreign term to me meant only for moms and such but then I came to college and well let’s just say my mom did a really good job of giving me well balanced meals and keeping minimal treats at the house and I TOTALLY didn’t even realize what a blessing that was until I finished a full year of college…there came a point at the end of winter semester where I just felt sick all the time.  Seriously though.

BUT good news :) I got fully acquainted with the gym over the summer and now I’m finding a good balance between the craziness of school and leaving time to cook myself full meals and go to the gym, but I’m adjusting.  Since I’ve started this goal a few weeks ago, I’ve met my weekly challenge of going to the gym at least 3 times each week.  So all is going up and I plan on continuing this goal, and also moving on to number 2.  Basically, yay for goals and goal setting and trying to balance homework with other stuff.  And stay tuned for more ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment