Sunday, November 13, 2011

#2: Laugh. A lot.

So this was a fun one and it actually ended up being pretty easy because well there’s just a LOT of things that make me laugh.  But I did discover something kind of cool…the more I thought about things that made me laugh, the more other things just became funny too.  And ya know?  There’s ALWAYS something to laugh about.

Few of the laughs of the week:

·         Sitting in World Religion class and watching my huge notebook dramatically fall off my desk and simultaneously seeing the page I was writing on be ripped right out of the notebook and fly the other direction.  My professor stopped mid-sentence, looked at me, and said, “Ha. That was funny.” Then went on with his lecture.

·         Watching my friend Ethan try and cross his eyes. Classic.

·          Walking across campus and then seeing a little 5 or 6 year old girl come running towards me with a clipboard. She stopped me and asked, “Can I ask you a question?” I said yes then she said, “Okay. Are you afraid of spiders?”  I said yes, then I see her clipboard, which had a paper with a big yes on one side and a big no on the other. She added a tally on the yes side, then ran away. Laughed the rest of the way home.

·         Horton Hears a Who…I’ve never seen it before and expected it to be alright, but I seriously laughed for 2 hours straight.  If you haven’t seen it yet, watch it. Love it.

·         Talking about the roles of girls and boys.  For the record, boys need to be able to lift a wheelbarrow. Girls need to have babies.

·         The mailman’s look after I asked him if it was possible to overnight a Jamba Juice to Texas. Ha it was PRICELESS.


And just a little something to make you laugh.
 Story of my life.

2 comments:

  1. You are so cute! I love reading these and it is only #2. Also, I saw the little ones running around too! So darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too cute! I always get some fun giggles being with you all! :)

    ReplyDelete